About Me

My photo
I love to play spors, my favorite is baseball. I can't get enough of it. I also like to hang with freinds and have a good time. I am very competative in anything it comes to. So.... defintaly watch out :) On my spare time when there isn't anything to do, I do like read Tim O'brian novels I have read 3 of his books "In the lake of the woods" , "Northern Lights" , and the "Nuclear Age" very good books.

Friday, January 30, 2009

New Technology

There are a lot of New Technology going on around us today, but there isn’t a lot of information out there that we can see. It is really hidden, but If I new them I would totally tell you. But I would have to say I learned a lot of new technology that I can use for any classes in high school and for my college years here coming up in like 1 year. I really did enjoy the wikkispaces and creating a page about a book that we read this year, now I can use it for like anything. I can even use it for my favorite college team the “Duke Bluedeviles” now that is amazing . I can tell everybody about them and people can learn more and then I can also hold it open to the public for them to make corrections or do more to it and then I can learn stuff from them that I didn’t know. It is really cool. It was also cool learning from other people about there books and what they learned about it after they reas the story. I actually now want to read 3 books that my classmates made a wikkipage for it was exiting and sounded really interesting and now I want to read them. The blogger also has helped me can feedback on some questions I have had, and I can stay in touch with friends that I have no classes with this year at all, and some friends that I know from other schools have them and I stay in touch with them and it is pretty cool to know the books they have read. It has been amazing 1st semester in the English class with you Mr. Ayer it has been one cool time. You pushed me to write essays and I have been doing better in this English class then I have in 6 years of my English career. Thank you for the good time, I hope I can come to you for questions about essays and get help on anything English related if that be cool with you. J

1 comment: